<>
 
Plum Creek North - Minutes of Meetings

download this page 24k pdf

PLUM CREEK NORTH MASTER HOMEOWNERS
ASSOCIATION, INC.

BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING MINUTES

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I. CALL TO ORDER

The May 2008 meeting of the Board of Directors of the Plum Creek North Master Homeowners Association, Inc. was held at 6:00 p.m. at the Philip S. Miller Library, 100

S. Wilcox Street, Castle Rock, CO  80104 in the Great West Room.  The meeting was called to order at 6:00 p.m. by David Littler. Board Members present: Dave Littler, Jim Ellington, Frank Volpe, Kerry Schalders and Frank Gappa. Representing management: Kim Maguire with Premier Property Management, LLC.  No Homeowners were in attendance.  Don Leyn with Irrico Sales and Peter Rinehart, Chairman of the PCNMA ACC was also present.

II. PRESENTATION OF IRRICO PRODUCTS

Don Leyn, representing Irrico products was present to discuss different irrigation controller items that will benefit the conservation of water for the turf area at the front entrance off of Emerald that is maintained by the Plum Creek North Master HOA. Dave Littler spoke about rebates that the Town of Castle Rock currently is offering, which includes the Irrico products.  Up to a 50% rebate will be offered on each purchase. Dave Littler encouraged the Board Members to share this information with their sub-associations and packets were handed out at the meeting on the Irrico products.

III. HEARING – VIOLATION OF ACC

Builder, Jeff Morgan at 2100 Kahala Circle in the Players Crossing Association was notified of a hearing regarding his violation of landscape improvements without prior approval by the PCNMA ACC. Mr. Morgan presented his plans to Mr. Rinehart and Mr. Ellington, who are members of the ACC.  After reviewing the plans the ACC approved the plans with no changes. No fines were applied to Mr. Morgan’s account.

IV. REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

The Board reviewed the financial statements as of March 31, 2008. Ms. Schalders motioned to approve the financial statements, seconded by Mr. Volpe.  Motion passed unanimously.  Ms. Maguire will refund the overpayment of The Knolls HOA dues which totals $109.00. Ms. Maguire informed the Board of a delinquent sub-association.  The Board approved for Ms. Maguire to turn the account over to the attorney for collection.  First order to the Attorney is to submit to the owner a demand letter.  If no dues are collected, then the HOA will investigate lien/liens on the lots.

V. OLD BUSINESS

There was no Old Business to discuss.

VI. NEW BUSINESS

A letter was reviewed by the Board from the Fairway Vistas HOA Board President, Bill Mitchell.  It was noted in the letter that American Design is currently in default paying their HOA dues and Liens have been filed. The debt however is growing and Mr. Mitchell is requesting that the PCNMA pick up that debt directly instead of the Fairway Vistas HOA. It was discussed that the majority of these are empty lots and according to the PCNMA CC&R’s the HOA dues are .40 cents per month. It was noted that possible administrative fees could be passed on to Fairway Vistas for the collection process. However, it was agreed by the Board that further discussion must be had with Mr. Mitchell on the end results.  Any discussion with Fairway Vistas will be communicated to the rest of the Board. Mr. Littler presented the crime rate listing for the area.  This report will place in the next newsletter to be sent to the sub-associations.  The sub-associations are asked to share the newsletter with their homeowners.  Ms. Maguire will also post the newsletter on the PCNMA website. Mr. Ellington motioned to approve the purchase of the Irrico Sensor/clock for a total of $196.00. Mr. Gappa seconded the motion.  Motion passed unanimously.  Mr. Littler will contact DCM&R and help with the installation. A motion was made by Mr. Ellington and seconded by Ms. Schalders to ratify the electronic vote that was held in April for the approval of the DCM&R Landscape Contract for 2008. Motion passed unanimously.

VII. ADJOURNMENT

Mr. Gappa made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 7:45 p.m., Ms. Schalders seconded the motion.  Motion passed unanimously.  The next meeting will be held on August 14, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. at the Philip Miller Library.

Respectfully submitted,

Kim Maguire, Community Manager

Webmaster | Site Map | Copyright © 2005-2018 Premier Property Management